Advertisement

Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop

01:25


Nebula Glisantos are whale-like creatures. They can be obtained as a quest reward or purchased from the Genome Splicer. Lore-wise, they were discovered by the player character and Rosa Dhey in the "You realize that you haven't checked your messages in a while..." quest line.

Capsule

"This huge capsule catches the light when you hold it up to the sky."

Young

"In just a few months, this juvenile has already outgrown every space in the outpost and must be kept in a separate exterior area. Contrary to its behemoth size and cetacean appearance, it is airborne instead of aquatic and is surprisingly buoyant as well. It seems to relish the freedom of the outdoors, where it uses its many fins to carry out nimble turns and flips in midair. Lately, the small puffs of steam that it produces from its blowhole have been growing larger and larger."

Adult

TBA

Capsule Young Adult
Glisanto cap.png Nebula glistano juvie.png
Nebula glisanto adult.png

Variations

Body Variations

*Displayed on Peach body.

Body Variations
Powder Blue Light Blue Periwinkle
Nebula Glisanto B AABB PowderBlue.png
Nebula Glisanto B AABb LightBlue.png
Nebula Glisanto B AAbb Periwinkle.png
AABB AABb AAbb
Pale Yellow Blue Lavender
Nebula Glisanto B AaBB PaleYellow.png
Nebula Glisanto B AaBb Blue.png
Nebula Glisanto B Aabb Lavender.png
AaBB AaBb Aabb
Peach Pink Purple
Nebula Glisanto B aaBB Peach.png
Nebula Glisanto B aaBb Pink.png
Nebula Glisanto B aabb Purple.png
aaBB aaBb aabb

Marking A Variations

Marking A Variations
None Orca Body Right Whale
Nebula Glisanto B aaBB Peach.png
Nebula Glisanto MAB AABb OrcaBody.png
Nebula Glisanto MAB AAbb RightWhale.png
AABB AABb AAbb
Humpback Body None Blue Whale
Nebula Glisanto MAB AaBB HumpbackBody.png
Nebula Glisanto B aaBB Peach.png
Nebula Glisanto MAB Aabb BlueWhale.png
AaBB AaBb Aabb
Whale Shark Humpback Markings Orca Markings
Nebula Glisanto MAB aaBB WhaleShark.png
Nebula Glisanto MAB aaBb HumpbackMarkings.png
Nebula Glisanto MAB aabb OrcaMarkings.png
aaBB aaBb aabb

Marking B Variations

Marking B Variations
None Orca Body Right Whale
Nebula Glisanto B aaBB Peach.png
Nebula Glisanto MAB AABb OrcaBody.png
Nebula Glisanto MAB AAbb RightWhale.png
AABB AABb AAbb
Humpback Body None Blue Whale
Nebula Glisanto MAB AaBB HumpbackBody.png
Nebula Glisanto B aaBB Peach.png
Nebula Glisanto MAB Aabb BlueWhale.png
AaBB AaBb Aabb
None Humpback Markings Orca Markings
Nebula Glisanto B aaBB Peach.png
Nebula Glisanto MAB aaBb HumpbackMarkings.png
Nebula Glisanto MAB aabb OrcaMarkings.png
aaBB aaBb aabb

*Displayed on Peach body.

Cloud Variations

There is a rare chance that Nebula Glisanto's will be shrouded in a cloud once they've matured.

The type of cloud a whale may receive correlates to what the server time was at the time the capsule was obtained except for storm clouds which can be obtained throughout all 24 hours.

Cloud Variations
White Cloud Dark Cloud Storm Cloud Sunrise/set Cloud
Nebula Glisanto WhiteCloud.png
Nebula Glisanto DarkCloud.png
Nebula Glisanto StormCloud.png
Nebula Glisanto SunriseCloud.png
Capsule Obtained

9am - 4pm

Server Time

Capsule Obtained

9pm - 4am

Server Time

Capsule Obtained

Any

Server Time

Capsule Obtained

5am - 8am

or

5pm - 8pm

Server Time

Trivia

  • TFO uses Esperanto as a basis for creature names (although it's not always exact—accents are ignored and spellings occasionally shift). “Nebula Glisanto” means “Nebula Glider.”
  • During the testing for the quest, a Nebula Glisanto with Sunrise / Sunset clouds was accidentally generated at 1:36pm (uiBfr)
  • Until approximately Dec. 3, 2021, Nebula Glisanto generated in a manner similar to common and uncommon capsules, with 50% odds of Aa, 25% odds of aa, and 25% odds of AA. After that date, Nebula Glisanto should generate in a manner consistent with other rares: 33% Aa, 33% aa, and 33% AA.

Acknowledgments

Art by: Dohaerys. Descriptions by: cabuso.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.